Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NEW COMPAQ LAPTOPS


Compaq Presario F700


Hello all! I recently bought a new laptop to so I can report to my viewers from anywhere I want! I chose the Compaq Presario F700. I love the black/charcoal Grey sleek design. It is very light and fast being that it comes with an AMD Turion 64×2 processor and nvidea graphics card. It has a wide screen with a glossy finish, very beautiful design. Beauty and power wrapped into one fine piece of machinery.

So far after one weekend of use I am very happy with my decision. Although Windows Vista has already locked up my Firefox browser once, it’s all good. So if you’re in the market for a new laptop I highly recommend the Compaq Presario F700. You can view more consumer reviews and specifications on the Compaq website found here

No comments: